Sales / Material Handling Associate
MRC Recycling in Imperial is searching for an E-Commerce associate. This individual will also help within the warehouse, so the ability to carry out physical labor is a must. MRC is an electronics recycling company. We recycle, re-use, and resell materials gathered from various outlets. This position will assist within the warehouse, in sorting for re-sellable items, researching items to determine their value, organize the items, and list them to sell on on-line sales sites. This is not a work from home position. This will all be done here at the facility in Imperial, Missouri. This position requires attention to detail and a wide variety of electronics knowledge. Additionally you will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as you will be the point of contact for customers for sales and the shipping of items.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to clearly, accurately, and fully describe an item's details and its condition
- Ability to properly utilize spreadsheets for company records
- Be a self starter/self motivated -You are responsible for finding listable items within the warehouse
- Able to operate a camera to capture detailed pictures of the items
- Must be a team player, and willing to learn from and work with other co-workers
- Able to push, pull, and/or lift up to 50 pounds. -There will be physical labor associated with this position
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Have excellent customer service -Be polite and thorough, you are responsible for following up with customers' questions and concerns
- Willing to learn about new items as the electronics world is always changing and evolving
- Be aware of (or willing to learn) eBay's listing requirements and restrictions and follow these guidelines to the fullest, as well as Craigslist, Letgo, OfferUp and other sales sites.
- Be able to maintain safety at all times -The warehouse is a busy place. Be aware of your surroundings.
- Prompt -Tardiness and frequent absences will not be tolerated
- Pay will be based on level of knowledge and experience
- Overtime opportunities on Saturdays (Voluntary)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Enrollment in IRA offered
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave
- Paid Holidays
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Some Saturdays, if volunteering to work events
If you are seeking a rewarding position with a fast growing, fast paced company, and feel this is right for you please submit your application and/or resume.
No phone calls about this position. Phone calls about this position will not be accepted.