Shipping & Receiving Associate
We are hiring a Shipping and Receiving Associate for our Imperial, Missouri location. The ideal associate will handle all of the packing and shipping for our shipping and receiving department, handle and sort materials received, as well as maintain cleanliness within their work area. This position requires the ability to rapidly adjust to changes in pace and tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
- This is a physically demanding position. You must be able lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs unassisted. Possibility of lifting heavier items, but with assistance.
- Pack and process shipments to/from the facility to ensure shipping demands are met within a timely manner
- Collect items to be shipped daily
- Pack all items to ensure no damages can occur during the shipping process
- Associate will have all items for the day prepared to be shipped out within the same day.
- When not packing, the associate will assist in other areas within the warehouse as needed. This will include but not be limited to sorting material, pulling hard drives, and loading/unloading of trucks.
- Be prompt showing up for work at 8:30 a.m. each morning
- Work until the day is complete, which is typically at 5:00pm
- Prior shipping experience a plus!
- Be a driven "go getter." Showing up late, missing work on a regular basis, or lack of productivity will not be tolerated
- Associate will sometimes be working closely with co-workers. Being a team player is a must!
- Be receptive to training and direction from Managers and co-workers
- Able to pass a supervised drug test
- Available to work Monday through Friday.
- Pay will be based on knowledge, skills, and experience
- Overtime opportunities on Saturdays (Voluntary)
- Paid every other Friday
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Enrollment in an IRA offered
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. -40 hours per week.
- Some Saturdays if associate volunteers to participate in recycling events.
If you want to work for a growing company, and feel success from teamwork, please submit your application and/or resume, and you could become a part of our MRC Recycling Team!
No phone calls about this position. Phone calls about this position will not be accepted.