Your Electronics Recycling Partner for Commercial Demolitions
MRC is capable of recycling End of Life Electronics from large commercial demolition projects across the country. We have participated in many large scale commercial recycling projects in the Midwest, and will be participating in many more in the future.
If you are in need of a partner for End of Life Electronics recycling with commercial demolition, please call us at (636) 223-0150
Listed below are past and current projects and organizations for which MRC provides recycling services:
- Joplin Tornado Disaster Area Cleanup: We worked with the EPA and recycled everything with a cord or battery that was able to be extracted from the carnage (over 312,000 lbs).
- North Dakota Flood Disaster Area Cleanup: Over 200,000 lbs of material diverted from the landfill by MRC on this project.
- Chrysler Plant Demolition: Recycled every electronic item, robot controller, air conditioner, water fountain, lead and rechargeable battery, non-PCB ballast, and more from the two million square foot Chrysler plant demolished in Fenton, MO.
- MRC manages over 100 schools’ electronic material in the State of Missouri.
- MRC manages over 100 community recycling events annually with the support of the Solid Waste Management District and St. Louis County Health Department.
- MRC is the official electronics recycler of St. Louis Earth Day event (Largest in Midwest).
- MRC recycles all obsolete electronics from the State of Missouri Surplus, as well as manage events with the Missouri State Recycling Program.
- MRC decommissions and provides Freon removal on lab and testing equipment, as well as recovers Freon for the Meramec Regional Planning Commission, St. Louis University, and Southeast Missouri State University.